At Billings Bible Church, we believe the following:
- In the absolute inspiration, authority, infallibility, and inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures.
- In the Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—three independent persons and yet one person, the one true God.
- In the incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- That salvation is by grace through faith, based upon Christ’s atoning work on the cross of Calvary.
- That Christ died for all men. God has not chosen some people to be saved, and other people for eternal punishment. Human beings receive eternal life or eternal punishment based on their response to the Gospel of Christ.
- In the eternal security of the believer. Our salvation is based on what Christ has done, not what we have done or will do. Therefore, our salvation is always secure.
- That the gift of speaking in tongues has ceased, along with other sign gifts.
- That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the two ordinances for the church today. Baptism follows a believer’s conversion as a public declaration of their identification with Jesus Christ. The Lord’s Supper is to be taken regularly during the believer’s life as a memorial of Christ’s sacrificial death.
- That the Rapture and Second Coming are two separate events, separated by at least seven years of Great Tribulation.