Billings Bible Church is currently having in-person church services. Please see some guidelines below.
- If you are sick or have a compromised immune system, we ask that you not attend the in-person services.
- Please greet each other with a wave and not a handshake or hug.
- Please sit in the open pews, leaving a row between guests. We ask that families sit together in a pew.
- We will not be passing the offering plates. They are located near the sound booth for your gifts.
- The church is cleaned and sanitized each week.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations near the entrance doors.
- We will not offer any nursery or child care services.
If you are unable to attend or feel more comfortable worshiping with us from home, you can watch the service on Facebook or on YouTube.